As you know that from the very beginning we are delivering relief towards the backwards country man during this lockdown period due to COVID-19 pandemic. We are happy to announce that we are providing food towards thirty people every day during this lockdown period who are daily labours and their family with small children and doesn’t have ration card and incomes these days.
Beside these we are providing ration and cooked food towards the poor people of different localities frequently. We are also providing liquid soap as well.
We want to increase our capabilities to expand the relief towards the needy persons in greater way, and for this reason we wants that all of you please join us and contribute us in this noble cause.
We are going to organize an online musical competition. The entry fees of this competition would be deposited in the relief fund of Oasis Foundation created for COVID-19 after all the expenses of this competition.
Details of the Competition:
- Artists from all over India and abroad can take part in this prestigious online ISO 9001-2015 global festival in a form of Solo with Repertory, Ethnic & Freestyle.
- Youth participations are welcome for transmitting their art forms shaping and blossoming to the other artists.
- Participants should video of his/her performance within given time frame and upload it to us for final judgments.
- The competition would be held in two rounds. The selected candidates of first round would be allowed to perform in second round only.
- Second round would be the final round just in case unless judges would ask to re-perform.
- The spirit of contest & sense of recognition inspire the artist to excel in the chosen field of art & culture.
- Develop confidence & self leadership which later will turn the artist into a model of integrity, sensitivity, and awareness of their art talent and provide them with a sense of rich flourished life.
- The Gurus /teachers would be felicitated by Oasis Foundation who devotedly had being working in the field of Art and Culture and who have put their best in choreographing items with a large number of students participation.
- Global competition and concert is a very common thing now days. Many organizations are trying to do it for their own betterments. In this scenario, Oasis Foundation is continuously trying to deliver the outmost quality with a minimal cost. Thus, Oasis Foundation is trying to do betterment towards the candidates / artists.
- The candidates would get the most valuable ISO 9001-2015 certificate endorsed by six different ministries of Government of India along with United Nations, International Dance Council, Egyptian Accreditation Council, International Accreditation Forum etc. etc. – This is the most valuable certificate in the field of Art and Culture and it would be recognized and accepted by all the dignified institutions throughout out the globe.
- One young artist can easily upgrade himself in his field by enhancing numerous popularities on the virtue of getting such certificate endorsed by world’s leading organisations.
- All the participants would be awarded with “Participation Certificate” individually even though eliminated in first round..
- The First Prize in each category’s each group – Rs. 5000/-* + Certificate + Medal** + Participating in International Festival free of cost organized by Oasis Foundation
- The Second Prize in each category’s each group – Rs. 3500/-* + Certificate + Medal** + Participating in International Festival with a discount of 50% organized by Oasis Foundation
- The Third Prize in each category’s each group – Rs. 2000/-* + Certificate + Medal ** + Participating in International Festival with a discount of 25% organized by Oasis Foundation
- Apart from 1st , 2nd and 3rd Prizes, Oasis Foundation would declare upto 10 outstanding merit scholarships for 12months to the highly deserving candidates valued Rs1500/- per month (Rs.1000/- towards the candidate + Rs500/- towards his/her guru or institute as Gurudakshina per month)
- All first, second and third prizes would be decided by our empanelled judges who are the celebrities on the respective fields.
- All the outstanding merit scholarships would be the sole discretion of the management of Oasis Foundation .
- The cash prizes in a particular category’s particular group would only be awarded if the numbers of participation would be greater than 65 on that particular group of particular category.
- ** Medal would be dispatch by courier to the participant’s given address after releasing of lockdown.
- Registration can be done online on our website : oasisfoundation.co.in
- Registration fees for competition in each item is Rs.1200/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Only) for solo performance
Our institution teaches Odissi, Bharatnatyam & Kathakali dance towards the poor but promising child artists free of cost. Renowned Odissi, Kathakali and Bharatnatyam artists and Gurus are our guest faculties.
Beside the in-house training our foundation works on tribal heritage, we promote Indian tribal dances like Santhal Dance (BAHA, DASAI, DONG, KARAM, SAPRA), Manipuri Dance (Jagoi), Ho tribal dance etc.
Oasis Foundation organise Global Musical Olympiads and fest internationally. There, we promote Indian Art and Culture in foreign country. At the same time we create the platforms where the musical exchange program executed.
OASIS FOUNDATION has been independently assessed and is compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and accreditation with EGAC and IAF.
Oasis Foundation is registered with Ministry Of Tribal Affairs, Govt of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. Of India, Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India, Ministry Of Rural Development, Govt. of India, Ministry of Women And Child Development, Govt. of India.