Fight against Corona Virus (COVID-19)
To fight against Corona Virus, Oasis Foundation is playing a major role on its own capacity. The society is distributing rations like chawal, Daal, Potatoes, soyabeans, etc towards the poor and needy people of the society since the initial dates (24.03.2020) of lockdown. Sometimes we distributed cooked food like Kichri, Alurdam and boiled egg, etc.
Since we have limited resources, so, we decided to cater 30 people every day during the lockdown period.
Mainly, we are distributing in South Kolkata area, but if we get more and more fund then we can spread it to other localities.
It is our earnest request to all capable person/organizations to raise fund for this noble cause.
“Culturally Connecting People for Rich Humanity” focuses on bringing together people of different cultures to make them exchange their thoughts understand their own culture and respect each others’ culture so that they can live together in harmony.
- Artists from all over India and abroad can take part in this prestigious ISO 9001-2015 global festival in a form of Group, Trio, Duet and Solo with Repertory, Ethnic & Freestyle.
- Youth participation is welcome for transmitting their art forms shaping and blossoming to the other artists.
- The spirit of contest & sense of recognition inspire the artist to excel in the chosen field of art & culture.
- Develop confidence & self leadership which later will turn the artist into a model of integrity, sensitivity, and awareness of their art talent and provide them with a sense of rich flourished life.
- The Gurus /teachers would be felicitated by Oasis Foundation who devotedly had being working in the field of Art and Culture and who have put their best in choreographing items with a large number of students participation.
- Global competition and concert is a very common thing now days. Many organizations are trying to do it for their own betterments. In this scenario, Oasis Foundation is continuously trying to deliver the outmost quality with a minimal cost. Thus, Oasis Foundation is trying to do betterment towards the candidates / artists.
- The candidates would get the most valuable ISO 9001-2015 certificate endorsed by six different ministries of Government of India along with United Nations, International Dance Council, Egyptian Accreditation Council, International Accreditation Forum etc. etc. – This is the most valuable certificate in the field of Art and Culture and it would be recognized and accepted by all the dignified institutions throughout out the globe.
- One young artist can easily upgrade himself in his field by enhancing numerous popularities on the virtue of getting such certificate endorsed by world’s leading organisations.
- All the participants would be awarded with “Participation Certificate” individually even though if they performs in duet, trio or in group.
- All the winners will be awarded with mementos and merit certificate.
- Gurus / Professionals / Patrons / Judges / Up-Coming Artists would be awarded with different prestigious awards.
Oasis Foundation is engaged in various social activities like Tree Plantations, Swatch Bharat Avijan, Free Health check-up for poor and needy persons, Free Food distributions for orphans as well as the group of people suffering from malnutrition, Books and Copies distributions towards the poor school goers of remote villages, etc. Oasis Foundation significantly distributed 2000+ woolen blankets in this winter season towards the remote villages of West Bengal where every year numbers of poor villagers died due to unavailability of woolens while temperature falls less than 6 degree Celsius.
Moreover, Oasis Foundation put its continuous efforts towards the overall development of the tribal life with reinforcement of tribal heritage and tribal art & culture to stage it in parallel to main stream culture in India as well as in aboard.
Food packets distribution
Free Books & Copies
Free health check-up
Free blanket distribution
Training for poor and handicapped
Dance training of poor but promising child free of cost.
Our institution teaches Odissi & Bharatnatyam dance towards the poor but promising child artists free of cost. Renowned Odissi and Bharatnatyam artists and Gurus are our guest faculty.
Training of Physically Handicapped students.
The Society takes special interest in the well being of the education, training, recreation and all-round growth of disabled, slum and jhuggi-jhonpri children which comprise a vast section of society. There is a special emphasis on the training and education of handicapped children also who have been physically and psychologically assisted by the Kendra from time to time.
A lot of relief and recreation has gone into their well being. It has made a distinct different to the quality of their lives. Scholarships are earmarked for such candidates and they are imparted free training in music, dance and other allied arts.